My version of the Kingdoms of Altantis(DC Universe)

My version of the Kingdoms of Atlantis(DC Universe)

After watching Black Panther:Wakanda Forever, I thought of an idea of Aquaman and Atlantis for my DC universe.Marvel’s Namor background changed from Atlantean to Talokanil to avoid comparison to DC Comics.I will do the same thing with MCU Namor,changing the culture,religion, and ethnicities of dc’s Atlantis and the aquafamily.

Namor is mesoamerican in the mcu and called Kukulkan and Played by mexican actor Tenoch huerta.

Jason Momoa, the actor of Aquaman is half native Hawaiian I will make aquaman and his family polynesians (Samoa,tonga,maori, and Hawaii).Kaldur'ahm people are descent of west africans(Nigeria,Ghana,Senegal, and Mali).Garth’s kingdom is similar to east asian culture(Japan,China,Korea)



Garth:Asian cultures Suijin

Arthur/Orin:Polyseian culture:Tangaroa

Kaldur:west African cultures:Olokun



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My own Marvel Universe (Earth-61727883)

What If: DC vs SNK

Young Justice Season 5 theories